Be careful from the dentures, if this small mistake can lead to death

Health: According to media reports, S Rajalakshmi, 43, of Valasaravakkam, had swallowed one of her three artificial teeth while drinking water on July 4. Rajalakshmi was taken to hospital after complaining of dizziness and vomiting.

The doctors checked and said there was nothing harmful in the stomach. Due to this, he was discharged from the hospital.

She came home after being discharged from the hospital but soon fainted. He died on the way to the hospital.

Police sent the body for postmortem. A case has been registered under Section 174 (unnatural death), police said.

Police said they suspect that Rajalakshmi’s artificial teeth may have become loose as it was implanted seven years ago.

Rajalakshmi’s family includes her 48-year-old husband Suresh and her two sons.

Tags:

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Latest News | Breaking News | National News - News Buzz
Logo